Friday, July 13, 2012

Figure Drawings Part 2

Yesterday, I showed you my early pencil figure drawings. They were mostly from how to draw books or comics or my own imagination. I always think that my interest in manga allowed me to practice drawing people, both faces and figures. These next figure drawings are more recent (about 5 months ago from school to be exact) and are a little more engaging. Just so you know, the figure drawing lesson in my art class was indeed my favorite lesson.

















My favorite one. Of course, it just so happens to be
a drawing of one of my best friends.




You'll see a lot of similarities in the poses and sketches. That's because we made a few sketches of the same pose before we moved on to a more finished drawing. Something that I thought was cool was that  I can still recognize who I was drawing simply because of how I drew their hair, figure, or clothes. It was fun doing these figures and I hope to draw more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment