Monday, July 2, 2012

Digital Art

Not only do I do traditional art (like drawing and painting), but I also do some graphic design and digital art. I mostly use my wacom intous4 tablet and photoshop elements 9 to do them.

This is a series of screenshots showing my progress of digitally drawing lips.

This cute character was from a how to draw manga book. I chose my own colors.
This is an early drawing back when I loved to draw manga.

This character is also from a how to draw manga book.
This was one of the first drawings I did with my tablet on photoshop. It's still one of my favorites.

 I don't do digital art that much but when I do, I enjoy it; I mostly enjoy the fact that I can undo things. At some point, I might become more serious about digital art, but I do more graphic design than digital art.

No comments:

Post a Comment