Monday, July 9, 2012

Eyes

Another favorite subject of mine to paint/draw is eyes. There's just something about them that's mysterious and beautiful. Everyone's eyes are different whether it be in color, shape, skin tone, or age. I find then to be a beautiful and complex subject to draw. Many people think that the eye is the most difficult to draw but I think it's one of the easiest (mostly because I draw them so much). And just for your information, the nose is the hardest for me to draw. I have so much fun drawing eyes that they permeate most of my random doodles when I'm bored in school. Here are just a few sketches, drawings, and paintings of eyes. And I apologize in advance if you are slightly creeped out by the eyes staring at you.






I know the you've already seen the digital eye on a previous post but I still think it should be included with the other eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment