Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Digital Art

Happy New Year! Sure I'm a couple of days late but, oh well.

I'm finally back on campus after spending about three weeks at home. It was fun and relaxing and I finally had some time to do art, more specifically, digital art. I bought a Wacom intuos5 tablet a while back and I haven't used it in a while (mostly because I have no time and because it's a very expensive tablet that I didn't want to bring with me to college). When I got home, I just had a sudden urge to do digital art. It's easy (-ish) and you can use the much desired "undo" button. Seriously, if that were and actual button on my computer, it would probably be broken since I can be very particular about things.

But I had fun drawing on my computer. I drew one portrait but I edited it a little with different colors arranged in a triptych. I might do another version of it later on or draw another portrait when I go back home. I also drew lips since no matter how I draw them, there always seems to be something wrong with them. So I practiced a little bit.





1 comment: